Thursday, December 25, 2008

UPA 35th Annual Dinner Stage (Training)



Software used : 3D Studio Max, Illustrator, Autocad
Time duration : half day

This is the UPA 35th Annual Dinner Stage that i create, just for train my skill of 3D only. I love 3D very much but there is no chance to learn in the school and college, because i studied in TAR college (Graphic Design Course) no teaching 3D software so regret if want learn it must enter in advanced diploma. At the same time, they are with 70% of the teaching theory, is useless one. After work also too late and tired. So i usually ask my friend teaching me because they are working in 3D animation firm.






This is the draft that i draw in Illustrator and convert it in Autocad for easy import to 3D studio max. My idea is come from the awards ceremony, because they have many staff in there get awards about the good staff of the year, hardworking staff, and etc.





This is just finish created by 3D studio max, no color and no light anything inside. I once presented to my superior and he praises me to do well, but can't use it because now (2008 and 2009) is bad economic period time so company can't spend more money to do this, some regret from me. He ask me keep it up company will use it after the period.







This is the stage that have mapped color, texture and lighting. That have 2 big screen on to of stage to easy let the staff who sitting on far distance can watch it clearly, because company got almost 700 people of staff.

Finally, i must more improving on 3D studio max and idea of stage design. On here i want to say thank you for anyone who ever teaching me before. Thank for your helping.

0 comments: